( 02 days / 01 night)
The Halong Bay World Heritage Site is universally recognized for the significance of its exceptional geology and distinctive biodiversity, and the rich culture of the local people adds to the charm and enchantment of cruising the bay.
Halong Bay cruises have been a fovourite pastime for the Vietnamese for centuries. Now it’s your turn. What better way to enjoy this unrivalled destination than aboard an Indochina Sails junk.
07h30: Our tour guide pick you up at your hotel. Leave Ha Noi for Ha Long City by a modern bus or private car
11:30: Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier.
12:15: Transfer by tender to the Indochina Sails boat – enjoy Welcome Drink. Receive cruise briefing and check in to cabins and begin cruise.
13:00: Lunch – deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu.Massage service is available beginning after lunch and throughout the cruise.
14.30 : Arrive at Titop Island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach and climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. Water and towels supplied. We will spend about 45 minutes on the island.
15.15: Transfer back to the boat and sail for approximately 45 minutes to our second destination – the Bat Cave area.
16.15: Arrive at the Bat Cave area. There are two programs to choose from at this time. One option is a 40 minute kayaking program to the nearby Bat Cave and lagoon and surrounding waters. Kayaking is $10. per person unless already booked as part of your package. Water is supplied.
The second option is to visit the largest floating fishing village in Halong Bay. We will travel to the village on the tender and tour the village for approximately 20 minutes.
18:30: Arrive at Luon Bo area – anchor for overnight.
19:00: Dinner – deluxe Vietnamese & Western Buffet or Set Menu Dinner.
20:30 Evening activities include: film entertainment in the dining room at approximately 9:15, board games and playing cards are available.
21:00: Happy Hour! Buy one drink – get one free (wine excluded).
23.00: End of program for Day One
6:45: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
7:00: Arrive at the Surprise Cave area, there is a small fishing village here. Relax onboard. You may join Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck at 7:00, duraion about 30 minutes.
8:00: Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up the 100 steps to the entrance of the cave and tour on foot for approximately 45 minutes.
9:00: Upon return to the boat take time to freshen up and please check-out of cabins. Please leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer to the pier). Depart for Bai Chay/Halong pier.
9:30: Enjoy Breakfast Set Menu or Buffet served in the dining room. Settle bills in the dining room after breakfast.
10:00: Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room and enjoy the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
10:45: Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier.
11:00: Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation to Ha Noi
Package price for group:
|01 pax/Single||02 pax||3-4 pax||5-10 pax||11 pax up||Child 5-12|
|Shuttle Bus||Private Car||Shuttle Bus||Private Car||Shuttle Bus||Private Car||Shuttle Bus||Private Car||Shuttle Bus||Private Car||Shuttle Bus|
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Insurance on board
- Taxes and Service Charges
- Car Transfers
- Visa Arrangements
- Massage Services
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth,
- Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- 25% surcharges applies for cruises on Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
- Free of Charge for children < 5 years old, sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin
- Major credit cards are accepted onboard
Notes: This itinerary and price (if stated) is for your reference only. You are advised to tell us about your specific demand and purpose about your trip, then iGrandtour will design the more detail itinerary of your own tour for free, and it will be definitely fit your conditions of time and budget:
- Click Request Info to ask or send us more enquiry about this tour or part of them which interests you.
- Click Book Tour if you like to have a trip as our suggested itinerary, then we will send you the more detailed itinerary and quote.
- Click Customize Tour if you like to make your own tour with your chosen destinations and related conditions, we will design and send you the tour program and budget as you wish.