( 2days / 1 night )
This double dose of adventure in Lan Ha Bay is for those travelers wanting a real experience in endless Halong Archipelago. You explore a labyrinth of limestone cliffs that rise out of the sea, paddle through mystical caves to discover deserted lagoons and beautiful sandy beaches from our sleek ocean kayaks. This tour is loaded with culture, nature and adventure, it is a perfect blend of physical activities and cultural awareness and a sure bet to satisfy.
Day 1: Hanoi – Cat Ba Island – Lan Ha Bay (L, D)
Am: 6h30 – we pick you up from your hotel then head to Hai Phong City for a hydrofoil boat ride to Cat Ba Island, then a short bus ride to Beo pier where a little boat takes you to a floating house at a corner of Lan Ha Bay. Afterward, we relax on the comfortable draft house, just above the fish nets, while fresh sea food lunch (vegetarian menu available) is prepared.
Pm: After learning basic paddle strokes and paddling routes from your certified kayaking guide, it’s your time to grab the paddle and make your own strokes, go passing floating villages, lagoons and private beaches. You are observing local daily life on your cool kayak, paddling in ways nature lovers have been dreaming of.
Dinner and overnight in your simple draft house just above the water.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island – Hanoi (B, L)
Am: Coffee and breakfast at your draft house to warm up the morning dew for a stunning day in the serene bay. Keep paddling to the other side of the awaking Lan Ha bay, you will visit a dark cave for a lagoon behind (tidal permission), and then more paddles to the meeting point to take a transfer boat back to Cat Ba Island. Have lunch at a resort nesting at a corner of Xuan Dam Village.
Pm: We take you to Cai Vieng harbor for a hydrofoil boat ride back to Hai Phong. Be picked up by our vehicle then drive back to Hanoi. Trip ends at your hotel around 16h30.
Maximum group size of 12 travelers
Fresh local seafood (vegetarian menu available)
Stunning views of off-shore islets and floating houses
Rewarding journey for relaxation, adventure and nice photos
|Cabin Type||From 1st Oct to 31st Dec, 2012 & From 1st Jan to 30th April 2013||From 1st May to 30th Sept, 2013|
|Single cabin||Double cabin||Single cabin||Double cabin|
- Transfer to/from your hotel
- Entrance fees
- Support boat
- Kayaks and safety gears
- 01 big bottle of water/day
- Home stay with local fishermen
- English speaking guide (kayak expert)
- Hydrofoil tickets Hai Phong – Cat Ba, Cat Ba – Hai Phong
- Meals as specified (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches and 1 Dinner)
- Transfer to/from your hotel : US$ 10 / person
- Drinks, personal expenses and other things not clearly mentioned in the included list
- VAT and service charge
- Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi: 115USD/ 4seat car, 145USD/ 7 seat car, 155USD/ 16 seat van
- Children under 4 years old will be free of charge (maximum of one)
- Children between 4 and 9 years old:
- Sharing bed with adult will be charged 50% adult price
- Sharing cabin with adult will be charged 70% adult price
- Children over 9 years old pay adult price
- Two children under 9 years old sharing a cabin will be charged 75% full cabin rate
Compulsory diners: Surcharge US$25 per person for compulsory dinner on following periods:
- December 24th, 2012
- December 31st, 2012
- January 22nd, 2013
What to bring
- Original passport
- Money (cash) for drink on floating house
- Sunglasses, sun creams and swimming suites (warm clothes in winter)
- Sandals, insect repellents
- Flash light for cave (if any)
- All travelers are required a valid passport for the local registration
- Credit cards are accepted on board (Amex, Visa and MasterCard)
- Cruise itinerary and tour schedules are subjects to change upon weather conditions without prior notice
Notes: This itinerary and price (if stated) is for your reference only. You are advised to tell us about your specific demand and purpose about your trip, then iGrandtour will design the more detail itinerary of your own tour for free, and it will be definitely fit your conditions of time and budget:
- Click Request Info to ask or send us more enquiry about this tour or part of them which interests you.
- Click Book Tour if you like to have a trip as our suggested itinerary, then we will send you the more detailed itinerary and quote.
- Click Customize Tour if you like to make your own tour with your chosen destinations and related conditions, we will design and send you the tour program and budget as you wish.