(2days / 1 night)
You are cruising from awesome limestone cliffs of Ha Long Bay toward the centre of the World Natural Heritage site, discovering exotic formations of a limestone cave, and exploring the daily life of local people living on the bay. This overnight cruise with comfortable accommodation and professional hospitality on our traditional wooden junk offers a fabulous experience in Ha Long Bay.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
Am: Be picked up at your hotel from 8h00 for 3.5 hour bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Upon arrival, aboard Halong Phoenix Cruiser, fresh seafood lunch (vegetable menu available) would be served while the boat is gliding out.
Pm: A short tender ride from the middle of the bay to an island for the famous Sung Sot Cave, followed by visiting Ti Top island, relax on its beach or walk up to the top for the panoramic view of the anchorage area. As the sun sets over the bay, just relax on sundeck with your favorite drink. Dinner is served with typically local seafood. Overnight on board
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
Am: Rise up for a breathtaking on sundeck then be ready with fun kayaking around the area for a stunning vista in the serene bay. Back to boat, you learn recipes and techniques that go into the most popular dish of the Vietnamese food just before lunch time. Lunch would be served when cruising back to the harbor.
Pm: Our bus is waiting on the harbor to take you back to Hanoi. Trip ends at your hotel around 16h00.
|Cabin Type||From 1st Oct to 31st Dec, 2012 & From 1st Jan to 30th April 2013||From 1st May to 30th Sept, 2013|
|Single cabin||Double cabin||Single cabin||Double cabin|
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Kayak and gears
- Cooking on sundeck
- 02 bottles of water in cabin
- Meals as specified (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches and 01 Dinner)
- Transfer to/from your hotel : US$ 10 / person
- Drinks, personal expenses and other things not clearly mentioned in the included list
- VAT and service charge
- Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi: 115USD/ 4seat car, 145USD/ 7 seat car, 155USD/ 16 seat van
- Children under 4 years old will be free of charge (maximum of one)
- Children between 4 and 9 years old:
- Sharing bed with adult will be charged 50% adult price
- Sharing cabin with adult will be charged 70% adult price
- Children over 9 years old pay adult price
- Two children under 9 years old sharing a cabin will be charged 75% full cabin rate
Compulsory diners: Surcharge US$25 per person for compulsory dinner on following periods:
- December 24th, 2012
- December 31st, 2012
- January 22nd, 2013
What to bring
- Original passport
- Money (cash) for drink on floating house
- Sunglasses, sun creams and swimming suites (warm clothes in winter)
- Sandals, insect repellents
- Flash light for cave (if any)
- All travelers are required a valid passport for the local registration
- Credit cards are accepted on board (Amex, Visa and MasterCard)
- Cruise itinerary and tour schedules are subjects to change upon weather conditions without prior notice
Notes: This itinerary and price (if stated) is for your reference only. You are advised to tell us about your specific demand and purpose about your trip, then iGrandtour will design the more detail itinerary of your own tour for free, and it will be definitely fit your conditions of time and budget:
- Click Request Info to ask or send us more enquiry about this tour or part of them which interests you.
- Click Book Tour if you like to have a trip as our suggested itinerary, then we will send you the more detailed itinerary and quote.
- Click Customize Tour if you like to make your own tour with your chosen destinations and related conditions, we will design and send you the tour program and budget as you wish.